- Download 8
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 2, 2017
- Last Updated June 2, 2021
IAC Report 2017
The Independent Accountability Committee (IAC) of the CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) was established to serve as a strategic Board of Reference to the governance structures of CPDE: to the Global Council (GC), the Coordinating Committee (CC) and to the Co-chairs.The IAC provides help and assistance to the governance structures and to the global secretariat to ensure that CPDE meets and maintains high standards of transparency, accountability and integrity, in line with the Istanbul principles.
The members of the IAC are:
- Charlie Martial Ngounou, based in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Cameroon Representative of the International Association of French Speaking Mayors for fiscal transparency, and founder of AfroLeadership, a CSO promoting Open Data for accountability, transparency and citizen participation;
- Jake Bharier, based in Hereford, UK. Formerly Treasurer of CONCORD, and chair of the Consortium which managed the predecessor of CPDE; and
- Rosa Inés Ospina-Robledo, Based in Bogotá, Colombia. Member of Transparency International and co-chair of the Latin America Regional Initiative for CSO’s Transparency and Accountability, based in Bogotá. Activist with the Open Forum.
In accordance with the transitional arrangements in our terms of reference, one
member, Rosa Inés Ospina, came to the end of her first term of office, and was
reappointed for a second term by the Coordinating Committee.
Jake Bharier has continued to act as our convenor. This is our second report to the GC.