Job opening at CPDE
CPDE is looking for a Policy and Membership Coordinator!
The successful candidate will provide CPDE with the necessary coordination and membership engagement to advance its policy and advocacy objectives. S/he shall work closely with the Policy and Advocacy Officer, and Network Manager.
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Duration: One-year with six months of probation, renewable
1) Essential experience:
- At least three years’ work experience on relevant and/or related field
- Coordination of platform members in multiple countries for multi-donor funded programme implementation and multi-agency policy and advocacy engagement
- Policy work targeted at bilateral and multilateral agencies
- Working with diverse CSOs
- Writing clear reports, policy and advocacy products
- Work in a developing country and/or experience working with organisations from the Global South.
2) Desirable experience:
- Making presentations to decision-makers
- Involvement in an international network/platform
- Involvement in an international campaign
3) Required aptitude, skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrated policy research and writing skills
- Demonstrated coordination and management skill
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to coordinate a multi-country, multi-donor and multi-agency project
- Ability to work in a small team and to work collaboratively with CSOs worldwide
- A very high standard of spoken and written English
- Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
4) Desirable aptitude, skills and knowledge:
- Understanding current debates on aid and development effectiveness policies and Agenda 2030
5) Willingness to travel
6) Commitment to CPDE’s values and goals
Please download the position profile or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.#
The CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness needs a programme assistant!
The applicant must have:
- good writing skills
- willingness to learn about new tools and applications for capacity-building and network management
- ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- deep interest in development work
- commitment to human rights and international solidarity work
This is a full-time post, and successful candidate will need to report to the office in Quezon City once or twice a week.
Interested parties may send their CV and portfolio of written work to email@example.com.
See the terms of reference for the position here.#