The CPDE Program, "Civil Society Continuing Campaign for Effective Development" seeks to make concrete contributions to global development through the promotion of development effectiveness and an enabling environment in all areas of work, among CSOs and to key development actors through active engagement with the GPEDC, guided by human rights-based approach. The program is characterised by CSO action at global, regional , sub-regional and national levels utilising a mix of approaches in policy advocacy, engagement, outreach and capacity development.
At the end of three years, the Program expects to deliver the following:
- CSOs in at least 50 countries claiming their rights in multi-stakeholder development poicy arenas;
- CSOs in at least 50 countries working on their own effectiveness
- global development and development cooperation policies that are clearly influenced by CSO advocacy positions; and
- multistakeholder initiatives at relevant national, sub-regional, regional and global policy arenas advancing enabling environment for CSOs
This Program ran from July 2013-June 2016 was supported by the Swedish International Development Cooperation.
- Download 91
- File Size 1,014 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 11, 2016
- Last Updated May 25, 2021