- Télécharger 158
- Taille du fichier 0.00 KB
- Nombre de fichiers 1
- Date de création septembre 2, 2018
- Dernière mise à jour juin 2, 2021
IAC Report 2018
The Independent Accountability Committee (IAC) of the CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) was established to serve as a strategic Board of Reference to the governance structures of CPDE: to the Global Council (GC), the Coordinating Committee (CC) and to the Co-chairs. The IAC provides help and assistance to the governance structures and to the global secretariat to ensure that CPDE meets and maintains high standards of transparency, accountability and integrity, in line with the Istanbul principles.
The members of the IAC are:
- Charlie Martial Ngounou, based in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Cameroon Representative of the International Association of French Speaking Mayors for fiscal transparency, and founder of AfroLeadership, a CSO promoting Open Data for accountability, transparency and citizen participation;
- Jake Bharier, based in Hereford, UK. Formerly Treasurer of CONCORD, and chair of the Consortium which managed the predecessor of CPDE; and
- Rosa Inés Ospina-Robledo, Based in Bogotá, Colombia. Member of Transparency International and co-chair of the Latin America Regional Initiative for CSO’s Transparency and Accountability, based in Bogotá. Activist with the Open Forum.
In accordance with the transitional arrangements in our terms of reference, one member, Charlie Martial Ngounou, came to the end of his first term of office in 2017, and was reappointed for a second term by the Coordinating Committee. Jake Bharier has continued to act as our convenor. This is our third report to the GC.