CPDE is looking for a consultant (individual or organisation) to conduct an endline Organisational Capacity Assessment (OCA). The 2023 OCA aims to ascertain the current organisational capacities of CPDE’s members, programme partners and country focal points. The assessment also aims to establish the results of CPDE’s capacity development initiatives, how members of CPDE have contributed to the overall and specific outcomes of the programme and how programme objectives contributed to CPDE’s strategic objectives. This assessment will also be one of the bases for further supporting the capacity development of its members, constituencies and country focal points.
The Consultant must have the following credentials:
- Academically trained in any relevant social sciences
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in working with CSOs and cross-cultural working environments
- Experience in programme evaluation or capacity assessment work
- Proven strong research skills
- Proficiency in research design, research report writing, and source analysis.
- Proficiency in data analytics, statistics, or survey design.
The TOR of the initiative can be downloaded here.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2023, 11:59 UTC+2 (CEST).
Language Required: English
Budget: Shall not exceed 25,000 USD (inclusive of taxes)
Please submit your expression of interest together with your CV, proposed preliminary methodology and financial proposal to Ms. Glenis Balangue, Capacity Development Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr. Marc Adrian Ignacio, Programme Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (email@example.com).