In time for the Effective Development Cooperation Summit/ GPEDC’s High-Level Meeting (HLM3) 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland, the civil society delegation invited various stakeholders to discuss trust-building towards enabling civil society.
The global, multistakeholder conference was organised by the civil society platform CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness, and will be held onsite at the Geneva Press Club, and on Zoom (register here) on 10 December 2022, 8AM to 5PM CET.
Resource persons will speak on the following subjects:
- Regional conference and country action dialogues (featuring country cases from Africa, Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean)
- The challenge before us: Trust and the world in crisis
- Building Trust for CSO Effectiveness for SDGs and Country Development Results:
- Partner Country and Development Partner Perspectives
- Geneva Declaration Presentation and consensus-building
The CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness is a platform that unites civil society organisations (CSOs) from around the world on the issue of effective development cooperation. Our members come from six regions and eight major sectors: faith-based, feminist, indigenous peoples, international CSOs, labour, migrants, rural, and youth. #