The global civil society platform CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness is holding its All Secretariats’ Meeting (ASM) this May 2 to 5 in Paris, France.
The ASM gathers CPDE’s regional, sectoral, and task force coordinators to discuss platform operations issues and constituency concerns, agree on improved ways of working, and provide updates on key development cooperation and development effectiveness policy issues.
The meeting will be divided into seven sessions over three days, covering the following topics:
- Reflecting on the 2021 CPDE work
- Improving constituency programme monitoring
- Overcoming challenges and learning lessons
- Discussing constituency-level accountability
- Aligning constituency initiatives with CPDE advocacy work
- Developing measures to improve membership engagement
- 10 years of CPDE (2012-2022)
This year’s All Secretariats’ Meeting marks the platform’s first face-to-face meeting since the start of the pandemic.
2022 also marks CPDE’s 10-year anniversary, setting the scene for an ASM that reflects on our platform’s accomplishments and challenges in the last decade and looks ahead to building a more interconnected network, aligned towards the principles of effective development cooperation. #