CALL FOR CONSULTANCY: CPDE Private Sector Watch – Global Synthesis Report
The CPDE Private Sector Engagement Task Force (PSE TF) is looking for a consultant for its Global Synthesis Report on private sector engagement in development cooperation.
The CPDE PSE TF aims to produce a Global Synthesis Report that identifies the key findings, and provides analysis and recommendations based on the constituencies’ case study researches for the Private Sector Watch.
The Global Synthesis Report is part of the CPDE Private Sector Watch initiative, an online repository of information featuring case study researches from CPDE implementing units from across the globe on private sector engagement in development cooperation.
The case study research will look into specific initiatives at the national or sub-national levels where private sector entities are partnering with governments, including its impact on specific sectors of society (i.e. women, youth, indigenous peoples, farmers, workers, etc.).
Objectives of the Consultancy
- To proofread and summarize key findings of case study researches
- To produce a global synthesis report highlighting key findings, analysis and recommendations on private sector engagement in development cooperation
- To write a two-page executive summary based on the full report
- Academically trained to provide analysis and recommendations
- Must have a development studies background
- Familiar with the development cooperation, SDGs implementation and other development studies communications or any other relevant social sciences
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in working with CSOs and cross-cultural working environments
Expressions of interest, which includes a letter of interest, curriculum vitae and sample work, are to be submitted to Tala Batangan, Interim Coordinator of the CPDE PSE TF, at email@example.com. The deadline of submission is on December 15, 2021, 6:00 PM Manila.