The CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) – Feminist Group is holding a webinar titled, “Development effectiveness from women’s rights and gender equality perspectives” happening on Monday, 14 July 2021, 5PM Bishkek | 1PM Cairo | 4:45PM Kathmandu | 7AM La Paz.
Through the event, the constituency aims to strengthen and deepen feminist lenses in order to make development cooperation work more effective. Speakers include:
• Nurgul Dzhanaeva, Global Coordinator of the CPDE Feminist Group, Forum of Women’s NGOs of Kyrgyzstan
• Rosa Belen Aguirregomezkorta, CPDE FG Europe, Centro de Estudios e Investigacionsobre Mujeres, Spain
• Monica Novillo, CPDE Feminist Group Latin America and Caribbean, Coordinadora dela Mujer, Bolivia – A Development Effectiveness: Women’s Organizations Story
• Valentina Bodrug, CPDE FG Europe, Gender Centru Platform, Moldova – Get to Know Your Target – Take Action: Engage!
• Nevine Ebeid, CPDE FG Middle East and Africa, New Women Foundation, Egypt -Advocating Towards A Feminist Approach to Development Effectiveness. A Call to Action: Your Journey Begins Now!
• Patricia Blankson Akakpo, CPDE FG Africa, Network for Women’s Rights in Ghana – Women, development effectiveness and COVID – Feminist Group Response
• Shanta Laxmi Shrestha, CPDE FG Asia, Beyond Beijing Committee – FG and its engagement in Generation Equality Action Coalitions.
It is available in English, with interpretation to French, Spanish, and Russian. Sign up here. #