The CPDE Snapshots of Success is a photo-story contest that aims to capture CSO successes in implementing development effectiveness principles on the ground.
Submit your digital photo entry and a 1-2 page case story and get a chance to win up to 1,000USD and be featured in the CPDE Expo Booth during the Busan Annual Monitoring Workshop in Seoul, Korea 6-7 November 2014.
General Contest Mechanics:
- All Civil Society Organizations (CSO) within CPDE are entitled to join. Submissions shall be limited to one (1) official entry per member network/organization.
- Participants must submit one (1) digital photo entry that depicts CSO success in implementing development effectiveness principles. Photo entry should be in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 2MB.
- The photo entry must be accompanied by a 1-2 page case story (in MS Word format) written in English, Spanish OR French that showcases their organization’s successful implementation of development effectiveness principles. The case story must tackle the following points:
– What does the photo portray?
– How does it relate to development effectiveness?
- All entries must be in digital format and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including contact details on or before OCTOBER 27 1PM CET.
- Entries will be judged based on:
Thematic Relevance – 45%
Community Impact – 40%
Technical Excellence – 15%
- Winning entries will receive the following prizes:
1st place – 1,000USD
2nd place – 750USD
3rd place – 500USD
- Results will be announced on NOVEMBER 6 and winners will be notified via email. Selected entries will be put on display at the CPDE Expo Booth during the Busan Annual Monitoring Workshop and will be featured in CPDE’s upcoming ADE Mapping Project.
For more info, download the detailed contest guidelines here.
Got questions? email comms[at]csopartnership.org